- Shiraz 2014
- Australia > South Australia
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Pair a full-throttle Shiraz with robust flavors.
- Serve with Alabama-syle pecan-smoked pork shoulder,
- a garlic and rosemary-studded roast leg of lamb
- or a burger topped with sharp Aussie cheddar.
Eyes: Dark Purple
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, black pepper, licorice, red fruits
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, plum, blackberry, chocolate
- Can a wine have a past, but still be sincere? Originally, the 3 Rings were Dan Philips, David Hickinbothan and Chris Ringland. Then there was a falling out. Or worse. Now, the flagship Shiraz has been resurrected featuring fruit from a couple of old vine, Hickinbothan-owned Barossa sites, Blaxland and Hoklas, in the Gomersal sub-region. And it kicks ass. In a most sincere way.
Write Your Own Review