4 Kilos Vinicola
- 12 Volts 2014
- Callet-Fogoneu, Syrah, Cabernet Sauvignon...
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Spicy,
- Match aromatic, fresh and juicy reds with grilled or roasted fare.
- Sausages like sobrassada or botifarró,
- chops like chuletas or costolette alla fontina
- and burgers (either ham or lamb) fit the bill.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, olives, red fruits, violets
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light tannin, moderate intensity, medium-long finish, blackberry, herbaceous, earthy
- A founder of Anima Negra, Francesc Grimalt, rescuer of the native Callet grape, left the groundbreaking Mallorcan winery (too commercial?), and with musician/artist Sergio Caballero, started 4 Kilos (slang for 4 million pesetas, their original investment) in 2007. While utilizing its principles, Grimalt does not claim to be biodynamic because "an atheist cannot really farm that way."
Write Your Own Review