Albet i Noya
- Cava Brut Natural Reserva 2011
- Parellada, Macabeo, Chardonnay, Xarel-lo
- Spain > Catalonia
- Bubbly White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- Match a clean, crisp Cava with fragrant fish dishes and salty fried treats.
- Salt cod fritters and fried squid with garlic aioli,
- yaki udon with shrimp
- or sautéed daurade drizzled with romesco sauce.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, brioche, citrus fruits, fresh cut grass
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, lemon, pear, green apple
- Certified in '95, but organic since '79, Albet i Noya is a pioneer in the revitalization of ancient and indigenous varieties in Catalonia. Their Reserva Cava, from 20-30 year old vines, ferments with indigenous yeast and contains no added sulfites. It is manually clarified and disgorged (no freezing) and fined for clarity (no egg whites - vegan friendly) after over a year of aging on its lees.
Write Your Own Review