- Prosecco NV
- Italy > Veneto
- Bubbly White, Dry, Light-Bodied, Floral, Vibrant
- Casually festive and uncannily appropriate 24/7, who doesn't like Prosecco?
- Match with a light lunch of pesce crudo
- and insalade Caprese.
- Or a club-closing breakfast of salmon hash and eggs.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, floral, mineral
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, lemon, pear, green apple
- Hand-harvested from vineyards high on the Valdobbiadene hillsides, the grapes for Altaneve's premium Prosecco undergo an extended secondary fermentation, drawing out accentuated floral aromas and providing the finished wine with a creamy complexity to compliment its crisp and zesty facade. Unique among Prosecco "brands," Altaneve's style is one of casual elegance.
Write Your Own Review