- Pinot Noir Solomon Hills 2006
- Pinot Noir
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Earthy, Rich
- Match intense Pinot Noirs with roasted meats and long-simmered dishes.
- Perfect with venison or rack of lamb.
- A great partner to squab or duck
- and fast friends with grilled portobellos.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, black cherry, black currant, oak
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, long finish, plum, cherry, spicy
- From PinotFile, "... bottled as a separate vineyard designate because of the stellar fruit in this vintage. There is more clone 667 and 777 in this wine. Dark in color, with a nose of dark Pinot fruits with a hint of oak. On the attack it is rich and earthy, with plentiful black cherries, plums, and herbs. There is considerable potential here but time is need for integration."
Write Your Own Review