- A Toi Nous NV
- Syrah, Grenache
- France > Rhone
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Rich
- Match play-'em-as-they-lay, brambly blends with worldwide treats.
- Go for tuna steaks provençale,
- Mediterranean-style chicken with capers and tomatoes
- or a Peruvian-inspired beef and potato saltado.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, floral, herbaceous, red fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, raspberry, black cherry, brambly
- Born in Bohemia (of course he was), former Czech soldier, Andrea Calek, was also a wanderer; a prototypically Eastern European amalgam of punk rock and nihilism. The natural wine circuit romanticized his living in a trailer amongst his rented vines. In wine-fact, Calek, a Gang-of-Four (Beaujolais) disciple, produces blatantly original wines from a few acres in the rather humdrum Ardèche.
Write Your Own Review