- Premier Cru Brut Rosé Champagne NV
- Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir, Chardonnay
- France > Champagne
- Bubbly Rose, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- Rose Champagne makes a splash with appetizers, but save some for dinner too.
- Hit it running with salade Niçoise,
- then sautéed salmon topped with raspberry butter.
- Or go all-in with an herb-crusted lamb roast.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, floral, mineral, red fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, citrus fruits, raspberry, strawberry
- The Arlaux family acquired the vineyards and estate that were to become their eponymous Champagne house in 1792, when the property was seized from the Royal Abbey of Saint-Remi post-revolution. Subsisting on grinding out basic table wines for three decades, it wasn't until 1826 that they produced their first bottle of Champagne. Pre-phylloxera Pinot Meunier gets top bill in their Brut Rosé.
Write Your Own Review