- Looking Forward Sparkling Rosé NV
- Italy > Tuscany
- Bubbly Rose, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Vibrant
- Crushable and refreshing, pop a vivacious rosé sparkler and make the day a little happier.
- Pair with antipasti, salade Niçoise,
- Singapore noodles, lamb shawarma,
- saganaki, calzone and fruit cobblers.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, floral, mineral, red fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, lemon, cherry, herbaceous
- Created by pivotal NYC importer, Bevi, with Alto-Adige native Andrea Foti steering the winemaking, Looking Forward was produced at Anna Maria Cruciata and Hugh Canstable Maxwell's Val di Toro winery in Tuscany using gently crushed, pesticide-free, hand-picked Sangiovese grapes with a 20 day, 2nd fermentation induced by beet sugar. The sparkler rested on its lees for 6 months before being crown capped.
Write Your Own Review