- Brut Reserve Champagne NV
- Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir, Chardonnay
- France > Champagne
- Bubbly White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Vibrant
- Serve elegant Champagne with life's finer moments.
- Like Saturday's sunrise with eggs and smoked salmon,
- a Sunday spring roll bedspread picnic
- or the first Monday of vacation.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, mature, biscuit, citrus fruits, floral
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, long finish, stone fruits, nutty, mineral
- Refined, expressive and effortlessly elegant, the nearly 200 year old House of Billecart Salmon's Brut Reserve is produced from a Pinot Meunier dominated blend of three different vintages, with 20% reserve wine, utilizing a long, cold double-set fermentation process to preserve freshness and add shades of flavors. Classic and classy. Embrace the black and silver.
Write Your Own Review