Bodegas Fernandez de Arcaya
- Alate 2011
- Spain > Navarra
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Earthy, Rich
- Roast, grill or stew. Tempranillo loves 'em all.
- Try a Sephardic-style chicken with dried fruit and almonds,
- London broil with creamy horseradish
- or a succulent lamb tagine with dates and pearl onions.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, black fruits, leather , red fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, plum, black cherry, tobacco
- Bodegas Fernandez de Arcaya is located in Los Arcos by the Odròn river and weirdly, along Camino de Santiago (the Way of St. James), the route of one of the most important pilgrimages of medieval times. Kind of ironic for a winery that sets aside part of its production and shuts down parts of its winery for cleaning and blessing to produce a robust kosher Tempranillo. KOSHER
Write Your Own Review