Brick & Mortar
- Red Wine 2018 CAN
- Cabernet Franc, Pinot Noir, Chardonnay
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Crisp
- Match canned California Cab. Francs with everything from pea shoots to pizza.
- Try a grilled veggie wrap with garlic aoli,
- pappardelle in a rabbit ragout
- or finger-licking, Korean-style chicken wings.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, floral, red fruits, spicy
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, plum, cranberry, cherry
- Matt Iaconis went to UC Davis to play football and study Aeronautical Engineering, but the only elective that he could fit around his practice schedule was Intro to Winemaking. A trip to Burgundy and a few global harvests later, he founded Brick & Mortar in 2011, sourcing single site grapes from Napa and Sonoma. Matt has gotten great notice for his Pinot Noir/Chardonnay co-ferments, Vin Clair and Vin Rubis. Go Aggies.
Write Your Own Review