Castello di Stefanago
- Pinot Grigio 2014
- Pinot Grigio
- Italy > Lombardy
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Crisp
- Pour outside-the-box Pinot Grigios with one-of-a-kind recipes.
- Try an arugula-pistachio pesto with broccolini over penne,
- or sliced ham with a ginger-lime cranberry sauce.
- Blackened catfish tacos?
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, mineral, spicy
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, lemon, melon, white pepper
- Orchards, forests and meadows surround Antonio and Giacomo Barrufaldi's organically farmed vineyards 1000 feet above sea level in the Oltropo Pavese hills, and the vineyards, in turn, surround the 14th century castle that give the winery its name. Skin contact, wild yeast fermentation and extended lees aging give their Campo Piano a style unlike any other Pinot Grigio.
Write Your Own Review