Charles de Fere
- Brut Jean Louis NV
- Chenin Blanc, Ugni Blanc, Chardonnay
- France > Fere-en Tardenois
- Bubbly White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- Fresh, crisp sparkling wine is the ultimate apéritif.
- Serve with lightly fried appetizers,
- a bowl of homemade popcorn
- or blend with a dash of Creme de Cassis for the perfect Kir Royale.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, brioche, green apple, peach
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, stone fruits, baked fruit
- Jean-Louis Denois, a sixth-generation Champenois, established his own operation in 1981 at Fere-en-Tardenois, just twenty miles outside of Champagne. His company’s modus operandi is to "voluntarily refuse" geographical limits by blending multifarious grapes from diverse regions of France. The result is a refreshing sparkling wine that is familiar yet unique.
Write Your Own Review