- Bordeaux Blanc 2015
- Sauvignon Blanc, Sémillon
- France > Bordeaux
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Rich
- Match an opulent, but stony Graves with rich fish and poultry recipes.
- Serve with trout amandine and grilled Napa cabbage,
- salmon and goat cheese-topped pasta
- or classic chicken divan.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, floral, honey
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, stone fruits, herbaceous, almond
- Founded in the 13th century by Benedictine Monks, this wine has been enjoyed by far more than just the chaste. One crafty courtesan, Aimée Dubuc de Rivery, the first sultana of Abdul-Hamid I, when captured by pirates, still managed to sneak the clear white wines of Carbonnieux into the Ottoman palace by claiming they were "a rare and invigorating water." Oh de vie!
Write Your Own Review