Château Fourcas Dupré
- Listrac-Médoc 2012
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Cabernet Franc...
- France > Bordeaux
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Earthy, Rich
- Serve a rich, earthy Listac with casseroles or long-cooked meats.
- Try with braised short ribs over egg noodles,
- slow-roasted leg of lamb
- or a hearty brisket with parsnips, leeks and green onions.
Eyes: Light Purple
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, blackberry, floral, vanilla
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate intensity, medium-long finish, plum, black currant, tobacco
- Sporting a layer of gravel over chalky limestone and clay, the vineyards in the commune of Listrac are totally landlocked. No other appellation in Bordeaux is further away from an ocean or river. The wines of Château Fourcas Dupré are textbook Listrac. Matured a year in barrel (1/3 new), they are mid-weight, with rustic fruit, an earthy core and ripe, dry tannins. KOSHER.
Write Your Own Review