Chateau Les Aublines
- Côtes de Bordeaux Blaye 2010
- Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Earthy, Rich
- Serve classically-styled right-bank Bordeaux with mid-weight meats and earthy vegetables.
- Match with a marinated London broil,
- roasted eggplant topped with a smoky tomato sauce
- or braised chicken.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, black fruits, forest floor, violets
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, plum, blackberry
- Owned by the Loumede and Raynaud family, Chateau Aubline is a 45 acre estate located in the village of Saint Luce in the westernmost area of Bordeaux's eastern region, Blaye; hard-fast to the banks of the Gironde. With hillside vineyards planted to limestone-rich, rocky soil, fragrant and dusty Merlot rules here, and Cabernet Sauvignon fills out the supple blends. Rock-solid.
Write Your Own Review