Chateau du Moulin Chiche
- BordeChateau du Moulin Chicheaux 2015
- Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon
- France > Bordeaux
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Lean
- Serve fresh, young Bordeaux un-fussy, everyday fare.
- Grab a roast chicken and fried rice from Flor de Mayo,
- takeout a plate of Luzzo's eggplant parmigiana
- or Seamless some burgers from... whoever.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, black fruits, floral, licorice
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light-average tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish,
- A subsidiary of Carrefour, one of the world's largest chains of hypermarkets, Maison Johannes Boubée, the de facto bottler of Chateau du Moulin Chiche, dates back to 1860 and is a supplier, producer and packager based in Bordeaux. Their release of Dominique Chiche's wine from the heralded 2015 vintage is a steel tank-aged blend of Right Bank Merlot and Cabernet.
Write Your Own Review