- Pinot Grigio 2014
- Pinot Grigio
- White, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Pair lemony-crisp Pinot Grigios with lighter fare and mild chesses.
- Serve with a fritto misto of calimari or seafood antipasti,
- spinach and ricotta gnocchi
- or a lemon-chicken Caesar salad.
Eyes: Pale Yellow-Green
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, almond, citrus fruits, mineral
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light-moderate intensity, medium finish, fruity, lemon, green apple
- The Friuli-Venezia Giula wine region extends from Austria to Slovenia to the Veneto and benefits from an Alpine climate of warm days and cool nights; ideal for the area's brightly fruited and zesty white wines. The Banear estate of Treppo Grande, vintners since 1978, have over 250 acres under vine in the fertile soils stretching from the Adriatic to the Tagilamento planes.
Write Your Own Review