- Canaan Red 2011
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Shiraz
- Israel > Galilee
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Easy going, young reds can be the one wine at a multi-course meal.
- Great with Mediterranean fare,
- pasta Bolognese
- or a nice piece of brisket.
Eyes: Light Purple
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, cherry, raspberry, vanilla
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light-average tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, fruity, black fruits, spicy, oak
- Located 900 meters above sea level and about 5 kilometers from the Lebanese border, Dalton benefits from a unique micro-climate and long growing season of warm summer days and cool evenings. Among other agricultural concerns, occasionally at harvest (like in 2006), there are rocket attacks. KOSHER
Write Your Own Review