Domaine Denis Bachelet
- Bourgogne Rouge 2012
- Pinot Noir
- France > Burgundy
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Earthy, Rich
- Match a simply layered red Burgundy with un-fussy, flavor-forward fare.
- Serve with roasted chicken, capon or duck breast.
- Lamb chops, pork chops or veal chops.
- Don't spare the mushroom gravy.
Nose: forest floor, red fruits, spicy
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, plum, black cherry, licorice, earthy
- Denis Bachelet's small domaine produces wine from about 3 hectares of vineyards. Wines that are usually pre-sold before bottling. From no less than Clive Coates, "The Denis Bachelet style is for wines of intensity, great elegance, and subtlety: feminine in the best sense. They are concentrated, harmonious, pure and understated ... this domaine has not put a foot wrong."
Write Your Own Review