Dr. Konstantin Frank
- Riesling Late Harvest Bunch Select 2008
- U.S.A. > New York
- White, Sweet, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Let the wine be the justifiable star and pair with strong, simply flavored and classic desserts.
- Match with strawberry rhubarb pie,
- a caramelized lemon tart
- or an apple (or peach) crumble.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, honeysuckle, quince, stone fruits
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, sweet, high acidity, intense, long finish, apricot, fig, honey
- Produced only when conditions allow, first in 1962 (and labeled Trockenbeerenauslese as in Germany) and then only 4 times more until the release of the 2008's, the botrytis affected grapes for the Dr. Frank Bunch Select are hand-picked in multiple passes, macerated on the skins for 15 hours and fermented for 60 days. A deft balance of hedonistic lushness and citrus crispness.
Write Your Own Review