- Champagne Brut Carte Blanche NV
- Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier
- France > Champagne
- Bubbly White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Crisp
- Serve vibrantly racy and succulently mineral-rich Champagne all night long.
- Perfect with lightly fried hors d'oeurves at dusk,
- salmon in a saffron cream at midnight,
- and buttery shortbread at sunrise.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, floral, mineral, stone fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, green apple, nutty, biscuit
- Controlled by Michel Drappier since 1979, this favorite of Charles de Gaulle has been grown, produced and sold by a Drappier for over 200 years. Their Carte d'Or's signature yellow label is a reminder of the distinctive aroma of quince jelly (seriously) that follows the pull of every cork. Drappier's benchmark cuvée uses first press juice only, minimal sulphur and is bottled unfiltered. KOSHER.
Write Your Own Review