Electric Wine Co.
- Electric Rosé NV Pouch
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Rose, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- Match wines-in-a-pouch with all of your favorite on-the-go treats.
- Grab a Feltman's hot dog in Coney Island,
- a salteña at Columbus Circle before heading into the park
- or sneak a sip with your Chopt at work.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, mineral, red fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, lemon, raspberry, cherry
- A millennial triple-threat, Electric Rosé, the thirst-quenchingly timely rosé-in-a-pouch, is nostalgic, intentionally ironic and ridiculously convenient. It's not all fun in the (Capri) sun, however. A portion of the proceeds of every sale of Electric Rosé goes to WATER@WINES.org, a charity dedicated to providing clean and sustainable water to as many families in need as possible. Stick that in your lunch box.
Write Your Own Review