Ella Valley Vineyards
- Chardonnay 2010
- Israel > Judean Hills
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Rich
- Chardonnay is a food-friendly crowd pleaser.
- Pair with citrus sauced, sautéed carp cakes,
- roasted chicken with apple and apricots
- or a thick and hearty vegetable soup.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, brioche, mineral, tropical fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, long finish, lemon, peach, pineapple, butter
- Known in an earlier time as the place where David & Goliath battled, the Ella Hills is now home to this decade old, eponymously named state of the art winery. Their 2010 Chardonnay is night-harvested by hand from two vineyards, Nes Harim and Aderet and spends 11 months in French oak before bottling. KOSHER
Write Your Own Review