- EL26 2010
- Grenache, Syrah, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon
- Spain > Catalonia
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Pair a full-flavored Priorat with long cooked and smoke-infused dishes.
- Serve with a braised lamb shank,
- tea-smoked duck
- or a Moroccan-stye brisket with olives, tomatoes and preserved lemons.
Eyes: Dark Purple
Nose: Intense, developing, black fruits, smoky, spicy
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average-heavy tannin, intense, long finish, raspberry, cherry, forest floor
- Founded in the Priorat by Dr. Moisés Cohen and his sommelier wife, Anne Aletà in 2002, Elvi Wines was created to produce kosher and organic wines of quality from all of Spain's wine regions. A decade later, they have spread their word to the Rioja, Ribera del Jucar, Montsant, Priorat and Alella. Their EL26 spends 18 months in barrel and is bottled without filtration. KOSHER
Write Your Own Review