- Rosato NV
- Barbera, Moscato, Favorita
- Italy > Piedmont
- Rose, Dry, Light-Bodied, Floral, Crisp
- Match bright, lightly sparkling rosés with all manner of feel good casual fare.
- Try garlicky shrimp, antipasti,
- burgers, hot dogs, pizza, barbecued chicken, smoky ribs
- or grilled tuna with salsa verde.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, floral, red fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, off-dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, lemon, cherry, strawberry jam
- As imported by the indefatigable Kermit Lynch, the Tintero estate, located in the steep hills around Mango, between Langhe and Monferrato, is managed by Elvio's son and daughter in-law. Mostly Barbera, dollops of Moscato and Favorita are blended into their rosé cuvée, setting off a secondary fermentation and leaving this thirst-quenching quaffer with just a spritz of sparkle.
Write Your Own Review