- Pinot Grigio 2014
- Pinot Grigio
- Italy > Trentino-Alto Adige
- White, Dry, Light-Bodied, Mineral, Crisp
- With its creamy citrus core and zesty crispness, Pinot Grigio is a friendly tablemate.
- Try a muenster cheese soufflé with red peppers and tomatoes,
- spaghetti alle vongole
- and classic veal scallopini.
Eyes: Pale Yellow-Green
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, floral, mineral, stone fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, quince, melon, herbaceous
- A stone's throw from the Austrian border, rising above the Adige Valley on a hill dwarfed by snow-covered Alpine peaks, is the town of Rovere della Luna; home to the Togn family's Gaierhof winery. Their Pinot Grigio is sourced from high-altitude hillside vineyards located just north of Trento, the grapes softly pressed and the wine aged in steel tanks to preserve its fresh, vibrant character.
Write Your Own Review