- Cuvée Saint Flavy Champagne Brut NV
- Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir, Chardonnay
- France > Champagne
- Bubbly White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- Champagne is a magnificent aperitif and just as tasty with food.
- Makes every Sunday brunch a celebration.
- Also excellent with yellowtail sashimi
- or with steamed mussels with herbs and crispy fries.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, floral, green apple
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium-long finish, peach, green apple, yeasty
- Family owned and run since 1895, Gardet blends grapes from their own vineyards in Chigny les Roses with fruit from 30 different long standing growers, adding 20% of older vintage wine to produce their Saint Flavy cuvée. A robust blend of 90% red grapes and only 10% mineral-rich Chardonnay, the finished blend has fine, persistent bubbles and a toasty/yeasty quality that is a Champagne hallmark.
Write Your Own Review