- Gewurztraminer 2013
- U.S.A. > California
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- Pair a dry, mid-weight Gewurztraminer with spiced, aromatic and exotic recipes.
- Seared duck breast with a ginger-rhubarb sauce,
- crispy coconut shrimp
- or creamy pappardelle with leeks and bacon.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Intense, developing, citrus fruits, lychee, spicy
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, grapefruit, peach, cloves
- Six generations in, Gundach-Bundschu is California's oldest continuously family-owned winery, having been founded by Jacob Gundlach in 1858 (Charles Bundschu signed on a decade later.) Jeff and Jim Bundschu run the show today, focusing on all the varieties that made Sonoma famous, with one nod to their Bavarian roots; a spicy and aromatically lush Gewurztraminer.
Write Your Own Review