- Riesling Late Harvest 2014
- U.S.A. > New York
- White, Sweet, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- Match a late harvest Riesling's balance of sweet and crisp with rich, fruity or spicy dishes.
- Pair with razor clams in black bean sauce,
- once-a-year baked ham with an apricot glaze
- or a Thai green curry.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, mineral, stone fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, medium sweet, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, lemon, green apple, pineapple
- Arriving from Germany in 1968, Hermann Wiemer started grafting his native vinifera vines onto the sturdy American rootstock, establishing his vineyards west of Seneca Lake in 1973. Umpteen awards and 300 acres later, Wiemer’s Rieslings are recognized among America's finest. In 2007, he sold the winery to assistant Fred Merwarth and Oskar Bynke. Expect equal greatness.
Write Your Own Review