- Cabernet Sauvignon Special Reserve 2013
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Rich, soft Cabernets compliment both red meat and poultry.
- Serve with a roasted turkey,
- braised short ribs
- or pasta Bolognese.
Eyes: Light Purple
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, bell pepper, black currant, vanilla
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light tannin, moderate-high intensity, long finish, plum, blackberry, oak
- Culled from select Alexander Valley parcels, this Herzog Reserve bottling sees 18 months of aging in new American oak barrels, giving it a rich, smooth mocha-like mouthfeel and a long, softly pleasant finish. This is one of the flagship bottlings from America’s leading Kosher winery. KOSHER
Write Your Own Review