- Rosé Bubbles NV
- Syrah, Grenache
- Bubbly Rose, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- Match iconically packaged, limited run, giving-to-the-right-cause, sparkling rosé cans to whatever blows your skirt up.
- Pair proudly with marches,
- socials, balls and races.
- Our rainbow includes rosé.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, floral, red fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, off-dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, lemon, raspberry, strawberry
- Based in Washington State, but sourcing grapes from California and elsewhere, House Wine is a spinoff of the Magnificent Wine Company and it continues their innovative approach to both style and packaging. More importantly, $2 from every 24 can case sold of their limited edition Rosé Bubbles will be donated to the Human Rights Campaign, the largest LGBT civil rights advocacy group in the country.
Write Your Own Review