- Cuvée Eva Blanc 2016
- Grenache, Roussanne, Clairette, Marsanne
- Israel > Galilee
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- Match aromatic, Rhone-style whites with assertively flavored dishes.
- Warm couscous salad with fennel-roasted vegetables,
- a medium-spicy chicken korma
- or potato pancakes with smoked sturgeon.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, floral, mineral, tropical fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, honeysuckle, peach, pineapple
- In 1980, three brothers, Egyptian by way of France, opened one of the first important restaurants in newly monikered Tribeca; Capsouto Freres. They became famous for their soufflés, wine list, Passover sedars and their full-of-personality mother, Eva. Since closing, post-Sandy, Jacques Capsouto has been producing full-of-personality, Rhone-styled wines in Galilee, Israel. KOSHER.
Write Your Own Review