- Gewürztraminer 2011
- France > Alsace
- White, Dry, Full-Bodied, Floral, Rich
- Alsatian Gewürztraminer is a perfect match with Szechuan or Hunan cuisine.
- Go local with choucroute garni
- or an onion and leek tart.
- Go wild with sweet potato casserole on Thanksgiving.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, lychee, mineral, roses
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, long finish, floral, peach, spicy
- A paragon of Alsatian winemaking, the Ginglinger family has been producing exceptional wines since 1610. When Jean-Francois took over from his father in 1999, he completed the trial conversion from traditional to biodynamic agriculture that had begun a few years before and is now Demeter and Ecocert certified. As if we needed another reason to love this producer!
Write Your Own Review