- "Bride of the Fox" Junmai Ginjo Saké
- Japan > Tsugawa-machi
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Soft
- Sake is a far more versatile beverage than people give it credit.
- Try this Ginjo with poached salmon,
- a plate of prosciutto
- or while snacking on a steamed artichoke with spicy mayo.
Eyes: Water White
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, floral, mineral, peach
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, low-medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium-long finish, tropical fruits, nutty, honey
- Recall the scene from Akira Kurosawa’s "Dreams" when a boy stumbles upon a fox wedding in the forest, an homage to the "Kitsune- Bi" or Bride of the Fox. Legend has it, "long ago" the locals of Niigata saw a procession of lights along the slope of the Kirin Mountain and that these lights were paper lanterns held by members of the procession in a fox wedding.
Write Your Own Review