- Pinot Grigio 2014
- Pinot Grigio
- Italy > Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Crisp
- Match well-rounded Pinot Grigios with firm-fleshed fish, seasonal greens and mild cheeses.
- Pair with Friulian faves like Scampi alla Busara,
- a spinach, leek and basil frittata
- or filets of roasted grouper.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, floral, mineral, stone fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, wild flowers, stone fruits, wet stones
- Beginning in Istria, five generations of Fellugas have made wine. Moving to Friuli in the late 30's, Livio Felluga first encountered the steep-sloping vineyards of Collio. After serving in Africa, Libya, and a POW in Cap Bon, WWII's end led to his buying a few hectares on the hillsides of Rosazzo. In 2006, the Fellugas celebrated the 50th anniversary of their iconic "map label."
Write Your Own Review