- Rosé 2021
- Grenache, Barbera, Counoise, Syrah...
- U.S.A. > California
- Rose, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Pair a vibrantly crisp rosé with freshly flavored fare.
- Match with an avocado, feta and olive frittata,
- a brightly dressed seafood salad with crab and shrimp
- or a lemon and herb-grilled chicken breast.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, orange blossoms, red fruits
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, grapefruit, raspberry, stone fruits
- An of-the-moment rock star of Napa, Steve Matthiasson is a vineyard consultant for Araujo, Spottswoode and Sinskey, among many others. He and his wife, Jill, first planted their own vineyard in 2006, choosing Ribolla Gialla, Refosco, Merlot and Cabernet as their initial crop. For his spirited rosé, it's Grenache leading the way, whole-cluster pressed and aged sur lie in steel barrels, bottles un-fined, but lightly filtered.
Write Your Own Review