Moet & Chandon
- Impérial Champagne Brut NV
- Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir
- France > Champagne
- Bubbly White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Vibrant
- Royalty or hip-hop, Champagne matches life's finer moments.
- For the Brits, it's with seared halibut.
- For the French, pâté de foie gras.
- If you're Snoop Dogg, "Sippin' Moét, smokin' chron."
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, biscuit, citrus fruits, pear
Mouth: Medium Bodied, off-dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, lemon, green apple, honey
- The Royal Warrant holder to supply Champagne to Queen Elizabeth, Moët & Chandon was shipping wine to Louis XV over 250 years ago. The flagship label of luxury goods giant LVMH, there is no name more synonymous with celebration than Moët (moe-WET, pronounce the "t", please.) Their Imperial cuvée is a rebranding of the legendary White Star. Santé!
Write Your Own Review