- Junmai Sake
- White, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Soft
- Match a soft and dry Junmai with first courses, mild spices and lighter fare.
- Grab a steaming bowl of shio ramen and tempura,
- or a supper of carrot-ginger salad
- and parmesan-crusted cod with garlic butter.
Eyes: Water White
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, floral, fruity, nutty
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, low acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, umami, spicy, herbaceous
- Under Construction
Write Your Own Review