- Prosecco 2015
- Italy > Veneto
- Bubbly White, Dry, Light-Bodied, Floral, Crisp
- A festive multi-tasker, serve Prosecco as aperitif, with the meal or with fruit for dessert.
- Match with hors d'oeuvres like almonds rolled in anchovies.
- Pair with fried chicken
- and grilled peaches with mint.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium-Light Intensity, youthful, floral, mineral, stone fruits
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, lemon, peach, pear
- Almost unknown outside of Italy as recently as 25 years ago, Prosecco, the festive sparkler from the hills north of Treviso, not only enjoyed astronomical growth in the US through the last 2 decades, but its consumption has risen by 50% alone in the last 4 years! Convivial, refreshing, undemanding and low enough in alcohol (11%) that 2 bottles is the recommended dose. KOSHER
Write Your Own Review