- Vermouth Bianco
- Italy > Piedmont
- White, Touch Sweet, Medium-Bodied, Floral,
- Vermouth Blanc, the third child.
- Add equal parts Sweet and Blanc to make an even more Perfect Manhattan.
- Sip on the rocks with a twist
- or mix with Scotch and cherry Brandy for a grittier Blood & Sand.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Intense, mature,
Mouth: Medium Bodied, off-dry, medium-high acidity, intense, long finish, wild flowers, citrus fruits, stone fruits
- Created in 2012 by drinks veteran Stefano di Dio, vermouth legend Oreste Sconfienza and namesake, Oscar Quagliarini, who created the recipe, Oscar 697 Bianco is produced from herbs and botanical that macerate ain a neutral spirit base, combined with a wine base (Trebbiano) and natural flavors. the vermouth ages for a few weeks in tank and a couple more in (designer, David Caon) bottle before release.
Write Your Own Review