- Vermouth Extra Dry
- Italy > Piedmont
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Vibrant
- Made for Martinis, (proper Gin or bastardized Vodka), dry vermouth makes a Manhattan "perfect",
- dries out an El Presidente,
- aromatizes a Chrysanthemum
- and balances out the bitter in a Bensonhurst.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Intense, mature, floral, herbaceous, toasty
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, intense, long finish, sherried, wild flowers, baked fruit
- Created in 2012 by drinks veteran Stefano di Dio, vermouth legend Oreste Sconfienza and namesake, Oscar Quagliarini, who created the recipe, Oscar 697 Extra Dry is produced from herbs and botanical that macerate in a neutral spirit base, combined with an oak-aged wine base and natural flavors. the vermouth rests for a few weeks in tank and a couple more in (designer, David Caon) bottle before release.
Write Your Own Review