- Cabernet-Merlot 2011
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot
- U.S.A. > Washington
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Pair robust Pac NW reds with family dinner comfort fare.
- A natural with red wine and onion-braised brisket,
- a mouth-watering meat loaf (they exist) with mushroom pan-gravy
- or lemon-garlic lamb kebabs.
Eyes: Light Purple
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, black fruits, red fruits, vanilla
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, blackberry, black cherry, chocolate
- Philip Jones and his wife Sheryl are the owners of Spencer Hill Winery on New Zealand's South Island, producing wines under the Goose Bay label. They've decide to compliment their holdings by making wine in another remote region, the Pacific Northwest. They source fruit from Seven Hills and Pepper Bridge and produce the wine at Evan's Vineyard on Underwood Mountain. KOSHER
Write Your Own Review