- Champagne Brut Reserve NV
- Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir, Chardonnay
- France > Champagne
- Bubbly White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Rich
- A perfect aperitif, Champagne is a wonderful partner at the table, too.
- Serve with a fines-herbs omelette,
- smoked salmon mousse on toasted rye triangles (yes, triangles)
- or sesame-crusted, pan-seared tuna.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, floral, orchard fruit, toasty
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, red fruits, pear, mineral
- Championed by Churchill and royally served at Kate and William's wedding, the venerable House of Pol Roger, family-owned and run since 1849, has always been a fave of the Brits. Equal parts Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier and Chardonnay, their distinctively elegant Brut Reserve is blended from 30 base wines, spanning 3 or more vintages. So, grab some "White Foil" and party like Parliament.
Write Your Own Review