- Pinot Grigio 2016
- Pinot Grigio
- Slovenia > Lower Styria
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Crisp
- Match a ramato-style Pinot Grigio with light spices and earthy flavors.
- Try orecchiette in a wild mushroom cream sauce,
- miso and ginger-glazed salmon
- or a roasted capon with lemon and thyme.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, floral, stone fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, medium-long finish, pear, melon, wet stones
- The cellars of Ptujska Klet (Ptuj Winery) date back to the 13th century, arguably the oldest in Slovenia. The dawn of the 21st century saw them become part of the PP Group, producers of Halozan, Petovia, Pullus and Pinky Chick wines. The grapes for their traditional, ramato-style Pinot Grigio macerate on their skins for 3 days and 10% of the wine matures in neutral oak.
Write Your Own Review