- Sparkling Rosé NV Csn
- Montepulciano, Sangiovese
- Italy > Abruzzo
- Bubbly Rose, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Zesty
- On-the-go rosé? Dress it anyway you want.
- Match with salade Niçoise or pulled pork num pang,
- Thai summer rolls or taco truck al pastor,
- lemon drop chicken wings or game-day cheese steaks.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, floral, red fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, wild flowers, strawberry, cherry
- She was Momofuku's beverage director and a top entrepreneur with her socially conscious Bellus wines, but she'd never been canned - until 2016. A child of the 80's, Jordan Salcito decided to rebuild the wine cooler for one reason. " ... because I wanted it and it didn't exist." portion of the proceeds from her organic, sparkling rosé cans are donated to The Catalyst Foundation for Universal Education.
Write Your Own Review