- Moscato d'Asti 2016
- Italy > Piedmont
- White, Sweet, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Fresh, sweet and effervescent, serve sparkling Muscats as aperitif, creamy cheeses or with light desserts.
- Perfect with smoke salmon and capers,
- berries topped with mascarpone
- or peach pie.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, floral, melon, stone fruits
Mouth: Light Bodied, sweet, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, apricot, peach, pear
- Moscato d'Asti, the light, fresh slightly sparkling specialty of Piedmont takes its name from the grape (Muscat Petit Grain or Muscat Canelli) and the province of its origin (Asti.) Frizzante, due to a second fermentaion, this style of Moscato seems to have overtaken in popularity the fully sparkling (spumante, "spuma" means "foam" in Italian) version so popular in the 60's & 70's. KOSHER
Write Your Own Review