- Blanc de Blancs Champagne Brut NV
- France > Champagne
- Bubbly White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Rich
- Pair Blanc de Blanc Champagnes with the same dishes as you would a great white Burgundy.
- Superb with whole-roasted duck,
- sushi and hand rolls
- or creamy, truffle-enhanced dishes.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, mature, floral, honey, lime
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, long finish, citrus fruits, green apple, mineral
- Officially the first Champagne house, Ruinart was established in 1729, just a year after the law allowing wine to be transported in bottles was passed. 100% Premier Cru Chardonnay, sourced from the Côtes des Blancs, Ruinart’s flagship Blanc de Blancs in it’s distinctive, clear bottle is a Champagne benchmark.
Write Your Own Review