- Pinot Grigio 2015
- Pinot Grigio
- Italy > Trentino-Alto Adige
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- Perfect as an apéritif, a zesty Pinot Grigio compliments seafood and lighter fare nicely too.
- Serve with angel hair pasta and shrimp in a citrus cream sauce,
- lemon chicken
- or panko-crusted baked cod.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, green apple, mineral
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, lemon, pear, green apple
- You can love it, you can hate it, but you can't ignore it. The oft-repeated story is that Anthony Terlato, looking to expand sales of higher end Italian wines in the 1970's, tasted every Pinot Grigio at a favorite restaurant in Italy and determined the Marzotto's Pinot Grigio the best. That wine became Santa Margherita, and thanks to 1000 NJ & NY checkered table cloths, a legend was born.
Write Your Own Review