- Junmai Sake Can
- Japan > Niigata Prefecture
- White, Touch Sweet, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Soft
- Match sake's subtle balance of aromas, flavors and textures with the same at the table.
- Pair with an octopus and seaweed salad,
- steamed black cod with scallions
- or a snack of togarashi-sprinkled popcorn.
Eyes: Water White
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, mature, earthy, floral, melon
Mouth: Medium Bodied, off-dry, low-medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, citrus fruits, green apple, tea
- Billy Melnyk, a luxury beverage industry veteran, set out on a quest to create a premium sake that balanced tradition and modernity. After studying with sake evangelist, John Gauntner, and touring dozens of breweries, he chose the one that could best reproduce his recipe. From the highly polished rice and pristine mountain water to the minimalist-inspired bottles and cans, Soto glides.
Write Your Own Review